The Coolest Baby Name Chart, Why Kids Should Be Left Alone With Dads and More | Links of the Week
Geared up for the long weekend? (Let’s not kid ourselves about relaxing: long weekends are exhausting for parents.) Take a breather with these links of the week.
Want more must-read articles, innovative baby products, recall alerts, and parenting tips? Join weeSpring.
– PARENTING: Get Rid Of Monsters
A sweet post about how Chloe’s mom made her room safe from dragons and scary monsters. It’s a lovely reminder that we can absolutely keep our kids in a fairy tale mindset while teaching to confront their fears. (by HelloBee)
– HOUSEWORK HELP: 10 Posts About Keeping a Clean House with Kids
Apartment Therapy wrote this helpful guide with 10 ideas about keeping a clean house with kids (yes, it can be done!). Enlist your littlest mess-maker in a cleaning marathon this weekend.
– TRUST: 25 Reasons Kids Should Be Left Alone With Their Dads
Here’s the thing: when blogs like Buzzfeed beat dads down over and over and make moms distrustful of them, all it makes society say is “don’t leave your kids alone with dad — you KNOW what they do!” And then who gets all the added stress? Moms. Well, we all know better, and Zach Rosenberg helped us to prove it with this awesome list of 25 Reasons Kids Should Be Left Alone With Their Dads.
– PREGNANCY: A Little Help To Pick The Perfect Baby Name
Trying to find the perfect name for your perfect baby? Three great articles (we’re addicted to the chart from Time):
- Keyboards Are Influencing What You Name Your Baby
- Naming babies after Game of Thrones characters got even more popular last year
- How Popular Will Your Name Be in 25 Years?
– Take a Moment to Re-Capture Your Kids’ Youth