Who Would Accept the World’s Toughest Job?
A job listing was posted online for a fake “director of operations” position at a company called Rehtom Inc. During the interview, applicants were told the job required:
- Standing up almost all the time
- Working anywhere from 135 to “unlimited” hours per week
- Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts
- No vacations
- Lunch breaks only after the associate had eaten
- A more intense workload during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
- No time to sleep
- No salary!
Curious if anyone in their right mind would want this cruel sounding job? Surprisingly, you might have already been “hired”…