Be a Registry Hero
You’ve (mostly) figured out this new baby thing. And you’re now in a position to give the best baby gift ever: your in-the-trenches wisdom on what’s worth registering for.
We’ve made it simple, fast, and fun. And until June 5, you’ve got a chance to win a Summer Infant Pop N Play… we’ll be selecting the three most helpful “My Registry” weeLists, and those parents will be the happy, happy recipients of one of our baby-proofing must-haves. (This isn’t some 1 in 10,000 chance of winning… if you’re the one your friends are always asking for gear advice, you’re a ringer for this.)
1) Join weeSpring (be sure to log-in using Facebook so your friends will see your ratings!).
2) Take a look at our Top 40 and click the check mark if you have something. You can add that you love or regret it and leave a short note. Use the “Add to weeList” dropdown to mark it as a registry recommendation, newborn necessity, breastfeeding must-have, or something you had (or wished you had) on your baby registry.
3) Browse by category or search to find other faves.
4) Find all your recs in one place on your profile page.
5) Share your baby registry list with friends who are pregnant, through our SHARE button or by copying your URL. We promise: they’ll love you for it.
Know someone who is ready to start making a baby registry? Refer her in, and we’ll send you an awesome gift that you can bring to her shower! (Limited time only.)
Need help or have questions? Email us!
Thanks for the list! I have bookmarked the page so I can refer to it when I start registering. The only thing I was disappointed not to see were cloth diapers, I really want to cloth diaper, but there are SO many choices out there! After seeing how many diapers my sister has bought and thrown into the landfill with her baby, I just can’t imagine disposably diapering twins.
Thanks for the suggestion! Maybe we’re overdue for a post or reviews on cloth diapers 🙂
Hi, Thank for your baby related writing so I want to say about a Registry Hero for example,I’m so disappointed because the patterns are so cute. The very first time I opened them and unsnapped them, the fabric around the snap started tearing. So any person select top brand bibs and have used and washed them regularly for 6 months and never had this happen.
Update: The co-founder contacted me and offered to send me a new set free of charge. Really excellent customer service, so I’m changing this up to 3 stars. However, the new ones still have the problem that the fabric is not strong enough for the snaps. They either need stronger fabric or reinforcement around the snaps. You could get around this by sticking your fingernail in the snaps to pry them apart that way, but that’s difficult to do with a wiggly baby. The co-founder also asked me to send her pictures of the issue so I’m sure they will be addressing it soon.