weeAsked: What are grandparents’ top 10 baby products?
Grandma and grandpa often stock up on gear to make babysitting, sleepovers, and out-of-town visits easier. In this week’s survey, we received some great feedback from grandparents on their top 10 baby products. Easy swaddles, babyproofing essentials, and bibs that minimize messes topped many lists. A great camera, Cheerios, books, and special toys from the parents childhood were some honorable mentions.
1. aden + anais 4-Pack Swaddle Plus Wrap: Easy to swaddle, soft, and later turns into an every day blanket.
2. Foam Puzzle Piece Mat: Our floors are tile and using the mat allows baby to safely play on the floor.
3. Pack n Play: It’s compact and allows baby to comfortably sleep at Gramma and Papa’s house.
4. True Sounds Digital Audio Monitor: We purchased one to keep at the house for when baby visits.
5. Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker: It’s great for babies and grows with the child.
6. Outlet Covers: Seems like a small thing, but so important.
7. Cloud b Sleep Sheep: It makes a soothing noise when putting a baby to bed for sleep and signals time for sleep 🙂
8. Soft plastic bibs: These are easy to wipe off and keep handy for mealtimes.
9. Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer: Keeps me from wondering if baby is running a temperature and it’s so easy to use.
10. Boogie Wipes: So much easier on baby’s little nose. We have the Grape Canister.
11. Hyland’s Teething Tablets: I’d do anything to help ease the pain of teething. These help so much and are 100% natural.