weeLove: In Case You Missed It
Best of weeLove
Your Top 10 weeLoves of 2019
2020 is just around the corner. (Can we all decide in solidarity that it’s *totally* okay to fall asleep on NYE way before midnight? #parenthood.) Before our next batch of weeLoves come your way, be sure to catch up on this year’s favorite products. In no particular order, these were your most loved weeLoves of 2019:
- Nursing, pumping, or stressing about the next feed? Legendary Milk‘s organic, herbal lactation supplements help promote breast milk production and target the issues that affect a woman’s supply.
- If you’re in the market for a car seat, simply buy one… and be done. The Britax One4Life car seat is designed for ten years of use.
- Yep, it’s totally possible to get some well-deserved R&R when traveling with a baby… even if you’re sharing a room. All it takes is a SlumberPod.
- Good news: you don’t need superhuman strength to unbuckle your kiddo’s rigid car seat. Spare your thumbs and try this genius gadget, UnbuckleMe.
- The INOMI Carrier is a babywearing game-changer. There’s even a feature that makes it possible to seamlessly transfer a sleeping baby. Miracles do happen.
- Say hello to an old friend… your core. Every Mother is an online exercise program that’s scientifically proven to prevent and resolve diastasis recti—as well as improve your overall core strength and function.
- Give the “airplane spoon” a much-needed break. See why 8 the Plate is a dream come true for picky eaters (and their parents!).
- Take the guesswork out of tracking your fertility cycle. Wear the Ava bracelet to sleep and wake up with key info on your fertile window (no temperature charting or peeing on a stick required!).
- What’s better than a BFF? A lullabuddy. This portable music player helps soothe and calm a fussy baby… wherever the meltdown may be.
- And because you can never be *too* prepared for diaper blowouts, spit-ups or spills… take this lifesaver wherever you go. It’s never been easier to Wash.It.Later.